When you click to accept these Terms, or when you access or use the Service, you agree that you have read, understand, and accept all of the requirements and conditions presented, and agree to be legally bound by them for the benefit of WarnerMedia. If you do not agree to the Terms or do not understand them, then you may not use the Service.
WarnerMedia reserves the right to update or revise these Terms at any time without prior notice. When you click to accept the updated Terms, or continue to access or use the Service following an update to the Terms, you signify that you read, understand, accept and agree to be bound by the updated Terms.
Ability to Accept Terms
You warrant and represent that you have the legal authority to accept these Terms on behalf of yourself and all persons and legal entities that you represent, sufficient to cause all such persons and entities to be legally bound to these Terms. You also warrant and represent that you have the legal authority to accept these Terms on behalf of the owner of the device you are using to access the Service, in the event you are not the device owner. By clicking to accept the Terms or by accessing or using the Service, you signify your agreement, and the agreement of all persons or legal entities you represent including the owner of the device (if applicable), without limitation or qualification, to be bound by these Terms. You further warrant and promise that you have the legal capacity to enter into this agreement and these Terms or, if not, that your parent(s) or legal guardian(s) have consented to your use of this Service and accept these Terms on your behalf. If you do not agree with each provision of these Terms, or you are not authorized to agree to and accept these Terms, you may not use this Service. Hereinafter, references to “you” and “your” include you, your legal guardian or parent (if applicable), and any persons or entities that you represent, inclusive of the device owner (if applicable).
Communications and Content Monitoring
When you use or access the Service, WarnerMedia may receive certain information about content you access, send, receive or use while accessing the Service, such as URLs and, for transmissions via HTTP or HTTPS, search terms, application commands, files names, file sizes and file types. WarnerMedia also may receive certain information about communications you may engage in, access, send, receive or use while accessing the Service, such as any of the information noted above, and address information, such as recipient and sender email address, or recipient or sender phone number in the case of text messaging via phone. WarnerMedia uses this content and communications-related information for the following purposes, and will retain the information consistent with uses such as:
- To filter or block inappropriate content, such as adult content or pornography;
- To provide reasonable security measures such as logging and monitoring use of the Service to help prevent unauthorized access;
- Making reasonable efforts to ensure an appropriate level of consistent service, including the availability and speed of the Service, subject to applicable disclaimers and limitations described herein;
- Troubleshooting and addressing potential and actual problems with the Service; and
- Disclosing information to law enforcement and government agencies as may be deemed necessary, in their or WarnerMedia’s discretion, consistent with applicable legal requirements.
You understand that WarnerMedia will receive certain information about communications and content you engage in or send, receive, and/or access while using the Service, and you unconditionally agree and consent to WarnerMedia’s receipt, collection, use, storage and disclosure of that information, as described above and elsewhere in these Terms. You agree and understand that WarnerMedia may, but is not required to, proactively monitor content, communications and activities undertaken using the Service.
Privacy and Security
Our uses of information about you or your device may include linking that information, or combining it with other information we may collect from other sources.
WarnerMedia takes reasonable steps to keep the Service free of security risks such as malware and spam, but cannot and does not warrant or represent that the Service is secure or free from security risks. We cannot and do not guarantee or represent that the Service, or the device you use to access the Service, can be kept free of security hazards and vulnerabilities. We cannot represent complete security in part because the security of the Service and your device is a shared responsibility of WarnerMedia and all users of the Service, including you. As such, you agree to take appropriate steps to help protect yourself and your device, and to ensure the security of the Service for others, including but not limited to:
- Installing and using up-to-date malware and virus protection on the device you use to access or use the Service;
- Avoiding communications and websites that convey malware, such as phishing emails;
- Installing the most recent security patches made available by your device and/or operating system provider;
- If you were required to use login credentials to access the Service, maintaining these credentials confidentially, including refraining from sharing them with anyone or maintaining them in an insecure fashion, such as by displaying them in a place that is visible to others;
- Notifying WarnerMedia immediately if you believe that your login credentials were compromised; and
- Notifying WarnerMedia immediately of any security issue you may detect with respect the Service.
You are solely responsible for any loss, liability or damages resulting from your failure to adhere to the above-listed or other reasonable security precautions. You acknowledge that WarnerMedia makes no assurance or guaranty regarding the privacy or security of information, including about you or the device you use to access the Service, or the content or communications you engage in, access, send, receive, or use while accessing the Service. We cannot and do not guaranty or represent that any such information will be or will remain private or secure, and you agree that WarnerMedia assumes only the limited responsibility described herein for your privacy or security, and that of the device you use to access the Service.
You agree and understand that WarnerMedia will receive certain information about communications and content you engage in or send, receive, and/or access while using the services. You agree and understand that WarnerMedia may, but is not required to, proactively monitor communications and activities undertaken using the Service. The Communications and Content Monitoring section of these Terms more fully describes our receipt and potential monitoring of communications and content.
Operational Limits of the Service
WarnerMedia provides the Service to you on a complimentary basis, subject to certain limits, including, but not limited to, certain availability and operational limitations of the requisite equipment and associated facilities. Temporary or permanent interruptions in the Service may occur, and WarnerMedia will not be responsible or liable for such interruptions or any loss of data or communications resulting from such interruptions. WarnerMedia assumes no obligation to provide the Service, or to provide the Service to any certain level or specification, such as speed, bandwidth, strength, and range.
Although WarnerMedia provides the Service on a complimentary basis and receives no payment associated with use by its customers or guests, your use of the Service may be subject to charges imposed by the carrier or other party that supports the computing device you use to access the Service. Such charges are a function of your service plan and outside WarnerMedia’s control and do not affect the applicability or enforceability of these Terms.
WarnerMedia makes reasonable efforts to filter certain objectionable, harmful or illegal content, but cannot and does not guaranty that these filters will completely prevent all such content from being accessed by you or other devices accessing the Service.
Acceptable Use of the Service
You are fully responsible for the device you use to access the Service and all activity undertaken through that device while it is accessing or using the Service, whether or not those activities were caused or authorized by you.
You are authorized to use this Service solely while you are a guest of WarnerMedia, subject to these Terms. You are fully responsible for your activities while using this Service, including any content, information or other materials you access or transmit via this Service, and you bear all risks associated with use of this Service. You agree not to use this Service to engage in any prohibited conduct, or to assist any other person or entity in engaging in prohibited conduct, including conduct that:
- Is unlawful or barred by these Terms or other applicable contractual agreements;
- Is infringing, such as downloading copyright protected material, video, audio or other without the owner’s permission;
- Is tortious, meaning intentionally harmful to an individual or entity or that negligently or knowingly puts an individual or entity at risk of harm;
- Would reasonably harm or otherwise adversely impact the security of the Service or any user’s device or information system;
- Invades the privacy of any individual;
- A reasonable individual would or should know would violate another party’s intellectual property rights, privacy rights or other legal rights; or
- Interferes with the operation, use, or enjoyment of the Service, or any other services, systems, products, or property.
Examples of prohibited conduct include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Attempting to or actually damaging or interfering with the proper working with the Service;
- Intercepting, diverting, or otherwise interfering with any communications engaged in or accessed using the Service;
- Sending or causing to be sent “spam” or other unsolicited communications to any person or entity;
- Attempting to or actually committing any illegal act, including hacking, identity theft, fraud, etc.;
- Harassing or threatening any party or advocating or encouraging violence against any government, organization, group, individual or property;
- Disseminating a virus, Trojan horse, malicious code or similar program intended to damage, interfere with, intercept or expropriate any system, device, data or information;
- Sending, receiving, accessing or using any communication, content or other material that could be considered harmful, obscene, pornographic, indecent, lewd, violent, abusive, profane, insulting, threatening, tortuous, harassing, hateful or otherwise harmful.
- Accessing data not intended for you or logging onto a server or an account which you are not authorized to access;
- Attempting to probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Service or any other system, device or network or to breach security or authentication measures without proper authorization; and
- Forging any TCP/IP packet header or any part of the header information in any transmission.
Engaging in prohibited conduct or other improper use of the Service is strictly prohibited. Violations may result in civil or criminal liability. WarnerMedia reserves the right to investigate potential violations and may involve, and cooperate with, law enforcement authorities in prosecuting users who are involved in such violations.
Without limiting any other available right or remedy, WarnerMedia reserves the right to, and you agree that WarnerMedia shall have the right, to (1) take such action as it deems, in its sole discretion, to be appropriate to protect against violations of these Terms or abuse of the Service and to otherwise protect its interest or the interests of others, including but not limited to removing, destroying or otherwise making unavailable offending material, temporary or permanent filtering, blocking access, and suspending or terminating the Service; and (2) investigate immediately and involve and cooperate with appropriate authorities regarding any actual or suspected illegal or unauthorized activities involving this Service.
Termination of Service
WarnerMedia may, at any time and for whatever reason, change, terminate, limit or suspend the Service, in whole or in part, including your access to or use of the Service. In the event of termination, your rights to use the Service will immediately cease.
Accuracy, Completeness, and Timeliness of Information and Communications
WarnerMedia cannot guaranty that information, communications, content, or other material accessed through or presented by use of the Service is entirely accurate, complete, timely, or authentic, and does not assume any responsibility, liability or obligation for it. WarnerMedia is under no obligation to post, forward, transmit, distribute, complete or otherwise provide any information, communications, content or other material via the Service.
Third Party Services, Materials, and Content
Services, materials, and content provided by third parties, such as other websites, communication services, information, applications or other networks, have not been independently authenticated or tested in whole or in part by WarnerMedia. WarnerMedia does not provide, sell, license, or lease any such materials other than those specifically identified by us as being provided by WarnerMedia. WarnerMedia does not maintain or control such services, materials, and content and is not responsible in any way for it. WarnerMedia provides the Service to you as a convenience, and your ability to use it to access any third party-provided services, materials, and content cannot be guaranteed. Availability of such services, materials, and content via the Service does not imply endorsement by WarnerMedia.
These Terms constitute the entire agreement between you and WarnerMedia regarding its subject matter, and it supersedes any prior or contemporaneous agreements between you and WarnerMedia regarding its subject matter.
If any provision of these Terms is unlawful, void or unenforceable, the remaining provisions of the Terms shall remain in full force.
You may not assign this agreement or the rights and obligations under the Terms without the express prior written consent of WarnerMedia, which may be withheld in WarnerMedia discretion. WarnerMedia may assign this agreement and its rights and obligations under the Terms without your consent.
How to Contact Us
Questions or comments about the Terms, or the Service may be directed to [email protected]